Social Service Tribe Study Award 2023
(for students studying Occupational Therapy / Speech & Language Therapy)
Offered by Fei Yue, the Social Service Tribe Study Award provides students from qualifying courses of study with the opportunity to pursue a meaningful career in social service.
Students who are offered this study award will each receive a monetary award to support their studies and embark on a meaningful career in Fei Yue as a full-time Therapist upon their graduation.
Eligible students who are interested to embark on a fulfilling career in the Social Services industry can apply for this study award with Fei Yue by completing the Study Award Application form at the following link and emailing it, alongside with the documents as stated in the application form, to “[email protected]”.
Students eligible for the scheme must meet the following criteria:
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship
- Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate students studying Occupational Therapy / Speech & Language Therapy at a local institution recognised by professional associations
- Currently not a full-time employee at any organisation
- Currently not receiving any scholarships or sponsorships
- Have a recommended GPA of minimum 60%
- Be able to serve a bond period with Fei Yue upon graduation
- For the mid-term study award: Applicant must apply by the first semester of their final academic year
*Please note: Fei Yue will only offer vacancies for candidates under the Occupational Therapy and Speech and Language Therapy programmes.
Application will open on 1 August 2023 and close on 31 August 2023.
Find out more about the study award here.
You can download the Study Award Application form here.