Job Category: Social Worker
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Choa Chu Kang / Redhill
- Conduct risk assessment and safety planning.
- Carry out social investigation, assessment, case formulation, intervention planning.
- Timely preparation of reports and case recordings.
- Implement safety and intervention plans.
- Conduct meetings, sessions, coaching with families, parents/caregivers.
- Develop wraparound services to support high-need families through advocacy, referrals and collaboration.
- Provide emotional support, guidance/brief counselling to selected families/children/young persons.
- Prepared to work two nights a week and weekends occasionally.
- Degree in Social Work or Degree with a Graduate Diploma in Social Work from an accredited institution.
- Preferably has experience working with child protection, mental health or family violence issues.
- Able to work in a fast-pace and stressful environment.
- Has maturity, communication skills and interpersonal skills to work with professionals and families from diverse backgrounds.
- Able to engage and work with children and adolescents.
- Able to develop empathy/ empathic responses, reflective capacity, self-awareness.
- Adaptive with multi-tasking skills and problem-solving skills.
- Personal effectiveness, independence, and good time management.
- Has strong writing skills.
- Team attitude.
- Senior positions will require applicants to have minimally 6 years of experience in child protection related work, supervisory skills/experience, and preferably trained in or have experience in family work, children/adolescent work or counselling.
Location: Redhill/ Choa Chu Kang