Job Category: Research
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Redhill
- Plan and Conduct Research Studies:
- Plan, execute and present research studies and needs assessments.
- Enhance Evidence Use in Programme and Service Development:
- Drive initiatives that facilitate the integration of evidence into programme and service development processes.
- Collaborate with cross-sectional teams to facilitate evidence-informed practices.
- Data Review and Consolidation:
- Review, consolidate, and present data to facilitate informed decision-making within the organization.
- Resource Curation and Communication:
- Curate and communicate resources that inform best practices within the organization.
- Develop a repository of curated resources to support ongoing programme development.
Programme Development and Evaluation:
- Facilitate Groups/Workshops using Human-Centred Design Principles:
- Support the facilitation of groups and workshops applying human-centred design principles to guide the development of innovative programs and services.
- Foster a collaborative and creative environment for effective ideation.
- Evaluate Programmes and Services:
- Conduct evaluations of programs and services to assess their impact and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with practitioners to generate actionable insights to refine and improve existing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in social science disciplines with 3 years of working experience
- Familiarity and experience with research methods and statistics used in social sciences
- Experience in planning and conducting research and/or evaluation studies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of human centred design would be advantageous
- Independent in executing projects and work tasks
- Good listening skills
- Contract basis of 2 years