Job Category: Therapist
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jurong East / Wellington Circle
- Provide therapy for young children (0 to 6 years) with special needs
- Assess occupational performance needs of young children with special needs
- Deliver therapy services either by direct therapy, consultation with teachers and parents, collaboration with teachers and parents, or by monitoring of child’s progress.
- Work closely with intervention team in areas of assessment, goal development, intervention strategies and progress monitoring in a trans-disciplinary setting.
- Maintain documentation on clients’ progress.
- Conduct in-service and parent workshop talks.
- MUST possess Diploma or Degree in Occupational Therapy from an institution recognized by the Ministry of Health under the Allied Health Professions Act.
- Have obtained Full Registration with Allied Health Professions Council
- Preferably with 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience
Work Location: Jurong East / Wellington Circle