Job Category: Counsellor
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Choa Chu Kang
- Conduct assessments and ensure child’s developmental needs are met;
- Develop holistic child-centric case plans for each child with moderate/high needs and provide monitoring and follow up to address any barriers to regular preschool attendance support from intake until child graduates from programme;
- Engage parents with knowledge and skills on meeting child’s developmental needs;
- Work closely with community partners/stakeholders to enhance service delivery and promote positive child development outcomes;
- Provide last mile delivery of support to families.
- Able to ensure timely documentation and management of data for programme delivery
- MUST possess minimum Degree in Counselling
- At least 3 years’ experience in social service or early childhood sector, working with families preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and resourceful
- Passionate about working with children and families with an interest in early childhood development.