Job Category: Counsellor
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Singapore
- Conduct assessment and provide intervention and support to clients with mental health issues, e.g., psychoeducation, counselling, and case management, as well as caregiver support.
- Plan, implement and review services and activities to meet the needs of the clients and/or caregivers.
- Responsible for maintaining client records that are accurate and timely for submission for data analysis, in accordance to the COMIT programme requirement.
- Keep and maintain client and programme data and documents, in accordance to the COMIT programme requirement, as well as the prevailing personal data protection and security guidelines.
- Support in the development of COMIT service planning document and manual, including set up requirements (infrastructure, manpower & training) and processes (outreach, triage, mental health information, service linkage & follow-up).
- Ensure attendance in training and supervision sessions, where relevant, as part of the staff competency required by the COMIT programme.
- MUST possess SAC recognised Graduate Diploma/Master’s in Counselling
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience of casework management
- Additional counselling content skills/therapies is an advantage
- Passion for managing people with mental health disorders
- Good knowledge on available external agencies for psycho-social referrals
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well in a collaborative environment
- Compassionate, detail orientated with good judgement skills
- This position is on contract basis